Wednesday, April 19, 2006

International Podcasting Expo



Just a heads up that I'm participating in a virtual expo on podcasting. Click on the banner above to find out how you can attend as an exhibitor, attendee or even as a sponsor.

If you view the seminar schedule, you'll see that I'm speaking on 2 topics:

Friday April 21st @ 11pm ET - What Makes (Or Breaks) A Podcast - Podcast Listeners Speak

Sunday April 23rd @ 4pm ET - 7 Ways to Turn Podcast Listeners Into Clients

If you really want to find out what makes podcast listeners tick, you have to attend the session I'm hosting on the 21st. Tickets to get into this virtual event are only $11. Click here to purchase your ticket.

Plus, there's a whole bunch of cool prizes that will be given away during the expo. You can see the list here (look on the right hand side). I'm contributing copies of an ebook I'm co-authoring called Jump Start Your Podcast (released later this spring) and a CD called How to Turn Listeners Into Clients.