Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Podcast Expo seminars looking good

I'm really excited about the Podcast & Portable Media Expo coming up in California in September. The Friday and Saturday sessions are all online.

The title of my session is The 7 Deadly Sins of Business Podcasting (And How to Avoid Them).

Paul Colligan's name keeps popping up over and over when it comes to podcasting. I consider him to be a leading expert in how to monetize your podcast. On his blog, he mentioned that my seminar is one of his top picks.

Ah shucks, thanks Paul.

What's nice is that if you have any questions or want specific points to be covered in the presenter's seminar, the organizers have created a forum for each topic where you can leave your feedback. Mine's here. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see covered.

And yes, before you ask, the expo organizers are podcasting before the event, during the event and well after it. I'd be appalled if a conference on podcasting didn't follow their own rules.

Are you planning to attend the Podcast & Portable Media Expo? Are the current seminars tantilizing enough to prompt you to attend?

Technorati Tags: , ,