Thursday, May 25, 2006

Guerrilla Podcasting book coming

Thanks to my colleague Paul Copcutt (who's probably one of the best networkers I know), I got wind of a new book that the Jay Conrad Levinson is getting set to publish. Here's the email:

Dear Guerrilla:

I'm working on a new Guerrilla book about podcasting and we're surveying guerrillas in the trenches to get material for the book. If you are interested in podcasting, are using podcasting, or are planning to use podcasting as a Guerrilla Marketing strategy, I'd like to hear from you.

If you're interested in participating...just reply to this email, and we'll send you a link to the survey.

Thanks!

Jay Conrad Levinson
The Father of Guerrilla Marketing
Author: "Guerrilla Marketing" series of books
Over 14 million sold; now in 42 languages
www.gmarketing.com
www.guerrillamarketingassociation.com

Once I get the link, I'll share it here for those of you who fit the bill and want to be included in this masterpiece.

Technorati Tags: , ,