Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Teleclass: Attract New Clients With a Podcast, May 31st

Business Coach Jan Janzen is hosting me on a no-fee teleclass geared to small business owners and entrepreneurs on May 31, 2006 at 7pm PT.

You'll learn:

  1. How to use just your telephone and a blog to create your first podcast.

  2. The best way to use a podcast so you can pull client to you and stand out from the crowd.

  3. How to use a podcast to generate search engine ranking on page 1 without hiring a search engine expert.

  4. How podcasting can bring your radio show dreams to a mass audience cheaper, sooner and quicker.
Here's why Jan is so excited about podcasting:
"Last year, one of the largest radio stations in Vancouver that targets women, invited me to buy into their show program. For one hour per week, it was going to cost me $1,600. As much as I wanted my own radio show, I wasn't willing to put my neck on the line for $6,400 per month in fees! Now, with podcasting, I can have my own radio show and it will cost me less than $30 per month for unlimited shows! And I won't just target the Vancouver market - I can reach the entire planet! Do you see why I am excited?"

Now, here's what she had to say about me:
"Leesa Barnes, podcasting expert from Toronto and I will be sharing a fun, informative, dynamic teleclass. I promise - you will love her! She's very good at what she does and she knows how to make this simple. She is articulate, fun, and although she is one of those 'techno geeks', she talks our language, so you won't feel stupid, promise!"

According to Jan, it will take you 10 seconds to register your spot for this teleclass. Click here to secure your spot.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,