Friday, June 02, 2006

Episode 001 - Steve Pratt, CBC Radio 3, Part 1

I'm finally launching my Podonomics podcast which will explore Canadian corporate podcasting strategies. Since CBC Radio 3 is celebrating its one year anniversary this month, it's only fitting that I interview Steve Pratt, Director of CBC Radio 3.

I've divided Steve's interview into 2 parts and this week, he talks to me about CBC Radio 3's strategy in becoming one of the most successful Canadian podcasts ever.

Episode Outline
00:00 What is CBC Radio 3
04:30 How to sell podcasting
05:30 Repurposing existing content doesn't work for CBC Radio 3
06:45 Growing an audience that prompted 2-million downloads
09:00 How to measure podcasting results
10:45 Artist case study - The Department
13:15 Why you need to rely on many promotional angles

How To Listen

Click the Arrow Below To Listen Now


Download The MP3
Subscribe To The Feed

Credits
Music by Juggling Suns
Voice by Jay Moonah

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,