Monday, August 28, 2006

Promoting Your Podcast Released Today

My colleague, Jason Van Orden, has released a book today called Promoting Your Podcast. I can fully endorse this book for a number of reasons:

  • 1. I got an advanced copy and give it my thumbs up.

  • 2. Jason simplifies the process that gives you tips on how to promote your podcast to gain a slew of listeners.

  • 3. And he has a couple of podcasts so he really knows his stuff.
Not only do I encourage you to buy his book, but Jason has a few bonuses only available to the first 200 orders. He's offering a complimentary 1-hour consultation, a weekly promotional checklist and video tutorials that you will find invaluable.

Jason's book will become a must have for podcasters and podcasting enthusiasts. Grab your copy now.

Technorati Tags: ,